BabyGroundz BabyGroundz

Almost late. 4.5 stars.

BabyGrounds BabyGrounds

Minus .5 stars for uploading this almost too late, dork.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

I talk to you on skype, so I'm not going to write a full review here.

Good work. Eat a dick.

Screwits responds:

You're cute!

The Steven Seagal Show #1 The Steven Seagal Show #1

I'm giving you a 10...

Specifically for the McDonald's button. That is all.

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Great...

But I don't see why that took 4 years.

Spazkid rant Spazkid rant

The animation was okay, but...

He was clearly being sarcastic. He wasn't even being a douchebag about it, it was just like "Oh, well then you have to kill your parents and take their money, ha ha."

I paused the video and looked at the chat. If I recall right, you called him a dipshit. And he didn't say ONE rude thing to you, he was just joking.

So either this was made as a joke, or you can't handle sarcasm.

saltysalts responds:

fuk u!!!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Ha!

I lol'd at the Sonichu reference, so 10 stars for that.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Amazing

Pitch this to Adult Swim! Seriously, I would shit if this made it on TV as a series, it has so much potential.

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

This is actually the best episode of this yet. The other two were kind of lame, but this was great stuff.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Why was this front paged?

Tweeny animation is tweeny. I'm not saying I'm a better animator than you, so don't get me wrong, but you need more frame by frame. Plus, you made the guy grab his friend's balls?! What the hell? What kind of vibe is that supposed to give off? You could have left it at "I can't feel my balls," But no. Not you, being the comical genius you are. You had to make him reach down, and grab his friends balls.

Not only was the animation tweeny, but the voice acting was very... average. Not very good. At all. I would suggest finding new VA's. Not only that but the idea for the episode has been used so many times before. Guy pisses bully at school off and has to fight him, very original. The only difference is that anyone but you could pull the idea off.

The jokes were stale, to say the least. Stating the obvious constantly doesn't usually make for good humor and slapstick isn't funny if you can't pull it off. I'd consider having a co-writer or something that has funny material.

Don't pull the "OH, you're just mad because you can't get views" thing either. I don't expect views, I'm new to Newgrounds and only have one animation up.

Nice attempt, but overall, I just don't think it's worth the front page space.